Pull File Not Working – Nexus 6 – MRA58K

Home Forums Nexus Root Toolkit Advanced Utilities Pull File Not Working – Nexus 6 – MRA58K

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  steeltkb 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

steeltkb
    Participant

Wug – Thanks for this tool – it’s great!

NRT 2.0.5 seems like it’s forgetting that the build has already been explicitly set for Nexus 6 + MRA58K.

When I choose “Nexus 6” device, and specify build “MRA58K”, applying will give the normal “turn on USB Debugging” message, and then the main interface shows the right build under “Your model type:”.

However, the tools under “Advanced Utilities” like “Pull Files” don’t seem to recognize that the build has been set, and always fail with a “This feature won’t work properly in ‘Any Build’ mode.”

Pressing OK to change the model type brings up a window in which the build is unset. Setting it to MRA58K and applying brings you right back to the start of this issue.

steeltkb
    Participant

Additional info: I can use NRT to launch a CMD prompt and use ADB that way just fine, so there’s nothing wrong with ADB / drivers. I used NRT to install MRA58K.

steeltkb
    Participant

Just sent you a small donation – thanks for your hard work on NRT!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.