- May 18, 2017 at 10:28 am #14867
After a lot of consideration and research I am posting this here. My one plus one after a sim card change suddenly rebooted and is stuck in a Cyanogen OS logo.
Goal is to make sure userdata is intact; specially photos and videos.
1. Phone is completely stock and encrypted and not rooted
2. Fastboot is accessible so is default recovery however adb does not work unless I am in sideload mode
3. fastboot oem device-info shows tampered bit – true boot loader unlocked – false
4. fastboot flash cache cache.img (from CM 13 signed flashboot image) errors out (Remote : failed to erase partition)
4. Cannot flash other partitions as it is locked
The options I see
1. EMMC is corrupted in which case nothing can be done
2. /cache needs to be formatted somehow; however Tampered bit being set is preventing this from happening? So need to set it to False
3. Need to set boot unlocked bit to true without formatting the data
4. Now I have came across this
what are my options to fix this? I am willing to go to the extent to reverse fastboot.exe if possible.August 4, 2018 at 1:56 am #27862
thank you for sharing …
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.